Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates close on a historic deal.
In this deal, all countries gain massively from this new deal.
- Israel gets
- Full normalization with Arab countries
- lessened isolation in the region
- Military Alliance with Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia gets
- Military alliance with Israel
- Occupation withdrawn from Gaza Strip and West Bank from Israel.
While Israel is withdrawing troops from the Gaza Strip and West Bank, they remain on heightened alert in their country. More news to follow about what the military alliance entails and what access to land is gained.