20 January 2022
- Treaty and Conference markers
- fixed no way to edit on treaty markers
- added button to delete conferences and treaties if organizer
- fixed lack of display of treaties and conferences on the collaboration tab
- fixed conference disappearing after setup
19 January 2022
- Cyberwar system fixed and improved
- Conducting a cyberattack now places restrictions for 12 hours with two ways of solving the problem
- One can pay a ransom or one can call for help (or just wait 12 hours).
- Calling for help would be to send an alert to everyone or to a specific person to ask for help. The instructions do not explicitly say that every participant has a cyber intelligence option that can solve this
- Paying a ransom (the ransom amount is set by the hacker) is another option. There is a system to do this from a link in the hack message.
- Sometimes it is necessary to log out and log back in after an attack.
18 January 2022
- Added settings button to head for admin
- Added link to sim edit pages in settings
- Added setting to turn off posting to email addresses
- Added issues into settings
- Added third role into mailing system
- Added options to send to all people with first to third roles on posting page (under the role headings)
- Added a dossier section for third role dossiers
- Tested emailing
- Fixed general alerts from showing again every time
- Added an Alerts section to see old alerts after they have been dismissed
- Checked all moving markers. It turns out that a very large acceleration rate kills the moving markers ability to move. So limited the acceleration to a range of 1-100.
- Noted that rebels start out at military bases. Needs to be changed.
class=”sg-iframe-popup-1″ to the anchor url code of a link ( After Admin Fixes )
Post Update Fixes:
View Media Button – Fix
1) Go to Users
2) Select USER ROLES Editor
3) Choose contributor in top box. (Select Role and change its capabilities = Contributor)
4) Scroll down to: frontier_ post_can_media and check the box
(Note, this is a user role associated with frontier post (not native to the user roles). It might get deleted or reset if something else updates the user roles, hence, this occurrence could happen again)
5) Scroll back up and click Update
HELLO I AM HERE
Hello I am here provides video conferencing to the site. The plugin itself is edited to link with users in asipss. As such, DO NOT UPDATE THE PLUGIN. If it is updated two edits need to be made to the plugin files. 1) The hello-here-show-meet.js file needs to have this line — display_name: ajax_var.operator, — changed from — display_name: ‘operator’, — (line 10) and line 6 code should be changed to code: ‘3032887’, and 2) The class-hello-here-public.php file needs to have this line added — ‘operator’ => __($_SESSION[‘oname’]), after the url line (line 137).
FIX (I think)
I am pretty sure Problem is: Ultimate User ((??))
Default Users Roles Users
First Opition = Default New User Role
Need to select Contributor BUT it isn’t there!
Need to change about 5 line of code somewhere around line 212